What Happens Next
One of my favorite parts of writing What Happens Next was jumping back into the 1980s while in Heather’s point of view.
Here are a few of my own memories that came back to me during the writing process:
- Candy low on the shelf of our local grocery store that could be purchased for small coins
- Bikes with banana seats
- Banana clips
- Phone booths
- All the hairspray
- Phones with very long cords
- Recording music off the radio
- Drinking pop from bottles
- Scratch and Sniff stickers
What fun memories do you have from the 80s? Share in the comments.